- Mohammed is the current president of the Commonwealth Business and Investment Council for Wales, acting in this position on a volunteer basis. He is also the Project Director for the De-radicalization Centre for Wales as a volunteer and a member of Three Faith Forum Wales.
Campaign Manager | leaveeu.wales | August 2015 – present
As a Campaign Manager, Mohammed was in charge of all activities including media, social media and day to day campaign management for LeaveEU.Wales. Between 2004 and 2012, he served as a county councillor for the city of Cardiff. During that time, he also served as the Scrutiny Chair, Planning Committee Chair, Group Whip, and WLGA Committee.
Mohammed has taken part in several elections such as:
- 2004 Cardiff County Council (elected)
- 2007 Welsh Assembly SWC list candidate.
- 2008 Cardiff Council (elected)
- 2010 UK Parliament Cardiff West
- 2012 Cardiff Council election
- Sales representative: 1991 – 2003 Staybrighte Window company.
Mohammed also served as a member with the following Outside Bodies: Race Equality First Cardiff, Stop the War Coalition, and Cardiff University, Cardiff Health Board.
Among his hobbies, Mohammed mentions travelling, politics, and campaigning which he thoroughly enjoys.